Auto-enrolment is happening - don't ignore it
Calling all employers. Now is the time to take note of your auto-enrolment obligations.
With between 431,000 and 459,000 SME employers expected to reach their staging date between April 2016 and April 2017, early planning is imperative to successfully manage this process.
Designed with you in mind, our Employer’s Guide to Auto-Enrolment aims to provide you with an overview of auto-enrolment rules to ensure that you are well-equipped to deal with the challenges ahead.
Our guide offers an overview of the main aspects of auto-enrolment and how best to comply with the process:
- What is auto-enrolment?
- When will auto-enrolment take effect for your organisation?
- Who should be automatically enrolled?
- What criteria must a pension scheme meet to be a qualifying pension scheme?
- What are the minimum contribution levels?
- What benefits are offered by a pension scheme?
- What should you be thinking about now?
- How much time should you allow to prepare?
- What are the fines for getting it wrong?
The responsibility for complying with employer duties rests with you as the employer. Should you fail to comply with your employer duties, The Pensions Regulator has the power to take enforcement action. Take advantage of our complimentary guide and find out about the impending changes - don’t ignore them.
We are here to help
We know the new auto-enrolment requirements are wide-ranging and, as well as pensions, will impact finance, HR and payroll systems. This is why we have created our comprehensive advice and support service, ‘Plan, Build, Run’, which allows you, the client, to outsource as much of the required preparation and on-going administrative work as required. Click here for more information on how we can help you through this process by eliminating the stress and letting you get back to work.